5 Quick Tips
1. Know your bees! Until you understand a little bit of the issues around bee species, you can't completely help them, so knowledge is definitely a good thing here.
2. Create nesting and over wintering places.
3. Feed your bees - Thoughtful planting is key!
4. Go organic in your garden. Bees are 'insects' so it goes without saying that insecticides can harm them.
5. Pass it on - Spread the love of gardening for bees to encourage others to do the same!
A Deeper Dive into the 5 Tips
1. Many people think that honey bees need help, when in fact their wild cousins are desperately needing some love and protection, as they make up the majority of the all important diversity picture! Wild bees are the true army of pollinators and all too often over looked, much to the dismay of scientists and ecologists. Knowing the difference between domestic honey bees and wild bee species, is absolutely key to how we approach the looking after of bees in general!